THE NATIONAL YOUTH CONFERENCE & THE INTER-UNIVERSITY NATIONAL DEBATE
This conference is open for students, academicians, researchers, practitioners, extension scientists,
social workers, NGOs and all concerned stakeholders who feel the urge to eradicate the challenges of
the world by proactive participation. Mentors and social stalwarts from different domains of society
will be present to guide and share their experiences and opinions and solve our doubts and queries.
Participation in the Conference can be done in any of the following ways:
- Participate as a delegate to enrich the discussions and sessions by your esteemed presence, experience and your unique examples and initiatives and learn from the experiences of other dignitaries and pioneers.
AS PAPER PRESENTER:
You can submit your research paper, review paper or opinion paper on any of the above themes.
- You can submit your research paper, review paper or opinion paper on any of the subthemes of the Conference.
GUIDELINES FOR REGISTRATION:
- Registration is mandatory for any kind of participation (either as a delegate or as a paper presenter).
- Registration fee for students is Rs 600/- and for professionals is Rs 1200/-, till the last date for registration i.e. November 30, 2017.
- On the spot registration fee for students is Rs 800/- and for professionals is Rs 1400/-.
- The registration fee includes Conference Kit, accommodation, and meals for January 12 and 13, 2018. TA/DA of the participants is to be borne by their respective institution/organization.
- Those willing to participate in the Conference as a paper presenter, must register before submitting their full paper. Registration is mandatory for all author(s) of the paper.
- Those willing to participate in the Conference as a delegate, must register before the last date of registration i.e. November 30, 2017.
- All accepted full papers will be published in Conference Compendium having an ISBN. It is mandatory for all author(s) of an accepted paper to register, then only the accepted paper will be published in the Conference Compendium.
- The Certificate of Participation will be awarded only if the participant (either a delegate or a paper presenter) attends the Conference in person.
- The Certificate of Presentation will be awarded only if the participant presents the paper in person during the Conference.
- Registered participants must carry their photo identity proof to the Conference venue to collect their Conference Kit.
Note: For registration, please click here