GUIDELINES FOR FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
- Full Paper is to be submitted, once abstract acceptance e-mail is sent to the concerned author(s).
- Designated language for full paper submission is English.
- The full paper should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The word limit for full paper is 2500 – 5000 words.
- Title of the Paper: 16 point, Bold, Centre alignment, Font: Georgia
- Name of the Author(s): 12 point, Bold (Below the Title), Centre alignment, Font: Times New Roman
- Name of the academic institute(s)/organization(s): 10 point, Italics (below the name of the author), Centre alignment, Font: Times New Roman
- Heading(s): 10 point, Bold, Left alignment, Font: Times New Roman.
- Other text of the full paper: 10 point, Justified, Font: Times New Roman.
- Spacing: 1.5 line spacing for paragraphs.
- Margins: Top = 1", Bottom = 1", Left = 1", Right = 1"
- All graphics (tabular data, images, graphs) must be in gray scale (black and white) along with the graphic title below it e.g. Fig. 1/Table 1 (Graphic Title - Font: Times New Roman, Font size: 10 point).
- Standard abbreviations may be used.
- References are to be written at the end of the paper.
- Plagiarism of any kind is unacceptable.
- Download full paper format here.
- Last date for full paper submission is November 30, 2017.
Note: For submission of full paper, please click here